Saturday, September 22, 2012

Travel Day!

Best meal EVER last night!  Seriously!  Gli Orti .http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187898-d911198-Reviews-Gli_Orti_di_via_Elisa-Lucca_Province_of_Lucca_Tuscany.html  Go look and see for yourselves!  and guess what??  I ordered my whole meal in Italian.....from start to finish!!!  and recorded it on my phone so you can hear when I get back!!  It was quite funny....imagine, Green Acres people ordering food in Italian............but my waiter said BRAVA....MOLTA BRAVA!!!!!
So fun!
Today, Lisa and I are off to Vicopisano.  To Casa Colombo.com for a week of rest and relaxation!  Altho we will be at a Conceirge Dinner.........and Monday will be our shopping for ingredients and cooking class!!  So.........while I say that we will rest.....well, that's kind of an oxymoron!!!
see the little window at the top of the tower on the right?? that will be us by tonight!! check it out....casacolombo.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment