Wednesday, October 3, 2012

wha????? no entryweb???!!!

Yep!  My little apt from heaven is having wi-fi problems and Anne, my adorable landlady who has more energy than anyone I've ever met, is trying her hardest to get it fixed.  Until then, I come to a lovely outside cafe overlooking the hills of Umbria to eat Franca's  pasta and check emails. I'm in Assisi and quite blown away by the awesomeness of it all.  To this lil catholic girl??? well, pretty much completes the picture of what I was taught so many yrs ago.  I'm humbled.  I'm overwhelmed...again. And I'm so blessed.  I have tons and tons of pics to share but until I have access to downloading pics, it will have to wait. 
Just know that I am on the trip of a lifetime and not one single second of it is going unappreciated!!

CIAO FOR NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment